Triumph Design Awards
Triumph Design Awards is an exciting new design competition created by Triumph with the aim of inspiring the Design Engineers of the future.
25 finalists have been invited to present their entries to our judging team, and winners of the 2015 Triumph Design Awards competition will be announced on Saturday 4th July at our live final event.
Watch this space for more details!
If you or someone you know is interested in entering the 2016 design awards, please get in touch by emailing the team at TriumphDesignAwards@triumph.co.uk, quoting which school or college you attend.
Open to 6th form and college students of Design & Technology, the Triumph Design Awards encourages and celebrates creative thinking, innovative problem solving and the ability to produce feasible solutions to real world challenges.
We're committed to encouraging young people to innovate and get excited by the thought of an idea evolving into a real life product. We want young design engineers to develop their engineering potential, and recognise that design engineering is an exciting and useful career that has helped shape the world we know.
- A 2 week paid design internship at Triumph Motorcycles Ltd.
- £500 towards educational course materials.
- Triumph Design Award trophy.
- The opportunity to be sponsored on a suitable degree course together with paid periods of work at Triumph.
- A Triumph factory tour for you and a friend.
Individual Brief Winners
- £250 towards educational course materials
- The opportunity for 1 week work experience at Triumph Motorcycles Ltd.
+ Further prizes for all entries TBC
If you or someone you know would like to find out more, we can't wait to hear from you! Have your questions answered by emailing the team at TriumphDesignAwards@triumph.co.uk, quoting which school or college you attend.