Triumph Custom Bike Competition at Motorcycle LIVE
If you’re planning a trip to this year’s Motorcycle LIVE show at the Birmingham NEC then make sure you drop by the Triumph stand (Hall 4, Stand 4A30) and check out these six amazing custom bike creations.
The bikes have been built by six of our UK Triumph dealers and we’ll be giving you the opportunity to vote for your favourite. One lucky voter will be plucked from the entries at random and walk away with £500 worth of free Triumph clothing and/or accessories (terms and conditions apply*).
Once you’ve cast your vote don’t forgot to take a look at our 2014 range of bikes. Swing a leg over your favourite and start imagining your own unique creation!
See you there!
*Terms and Conditions
1. The ‘Triumph Dealer Custom Bike Competition’ prize draw is open to visitors to the Triumph stand (4A30) at Motorcycle LIVE 2013, Birmingham NEC, except employees of Triumph Motorcycles Ltd employees, their families, dealers or representative agents.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges if final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted on the Triumph stand at Motorcycle LIVE 2013, Birmingham NEC and entry is restricted to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
4. Entry to the prize draw is free and no purchase is necessary.
5. The closing date for entries is 18:00 on 1 December 2013.
6. One entrant will win a voucher for £500 worth of Triumph clothing or accessories. The £500 value is based on retail prices, including VAT.
7. The winner will be notified by either email or phone on 2nd December 2013. Winners will have 28 days to collect their prize from their nearest, predetermined, Triumph authorised dealer.
8. In the event the prize is unclaimed within the claim period the prize will be forfeit.
9. The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an SAE to Triumph Dealer Custom Bike Competition, Triumph UK, Jacknell road, Hinckley, LE10 3BS between 2nd December and 31st December 2013.
10. Winners agree to participate in any publicity.
11. The Triumph name, logo, and trademarks are copyright protected property of Triumph. Triumph obtains the right to take photographs of the winner. All photographs and depictions of the winner taken in connection with this prize draw are the exclusive property of Triumph for commercial use in Triumph’s sole discretion with no compensation to the winner. Triumph obtains the right to use the winner’s name and images to Triumph’s commercial benefit in the public domain via social media of Triumph’s choosing, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, MySpace, Google+, Bebo, Flickr and/or Tumblr.
12. The prize draw is governed by the laws of England.
13. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter and withdraw the promotion at any time without prior notice.
14. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or higher value.
15. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party, except for the purpose of fulfilling the prize where applicable.
Promoter: Triumph Motorcycles Limited, Normandy Way, Hinckley, LE10 3BZ