Miércoles, 22 de Mayo de 2013
2009 Triumph Race Products for the Daytona 675
Lunes, 22 de Diciembre de 2008
Having won national supersport championships in France, Germany and the UK, the Daytona 675 is rapidly gaining a reputation as a world class race bike. The new range from Triumph Race Products has been designed to give racing customers their best chance at tasting glory in 2009.
Triumph had a phenomenally successful year in supersport racing, winning the highly competitive British and German supersport championships (with Glen Richards and Arne Tode respectively) and making a solid debut in the Supersport World Championship, where the Daytona 675 scored several top six finishes. For 2009, Triumph has built on its existing range of factory race products to enable riders to build a race winning supersport machine.
2009 Triumph Daytona 675 Race Kit: Updates at a glance
• TRACS – Triumph Race Calibration software and programmable ECU.
• Arrow/Triumph “Stage 3” titanium racing system.
• Plug and Play Quickshifter
• Triumph/Arrow race rearsets.
• Race cylinder head gaskets
• Reusable engine cover gasket set
• Adjustable camshaft sprocket kit
• Manual camshaft tensioner and blade kit
• Redesigned air funnel kit
• Race oil pump gearing kit
• Race harness kit
• SAI blanking kit
• Silicone radiator hose kit
Highlights from the Triumph Race Products range include:
TRACS – Triumph Race Calibration Software
New for the 2009 Daytona 675 is TRACS (Triumph Race Calibration Software), a computer program that allows race teams to tune the new programmable race ECU on a laptop PC. Developed by one of Triumph’s most experienced EFI calibration engineers, the programmable ECU and software has been created as a direct response to the growing numbers of competitors choosing Triumph for their race programmes.
• Fully programmable fuel mapping (500rpm increments, for individual cylinders).
• Fully programmable ignition mapping.
• Switchable wet and dry maps.
• Adjustable pit lane speed limiter and speedo calibration.
• Adjustable quickshifter cut duration (adjustable at low, mid and high RPM)
• Adjustable rev limiter up to 15,000rpm.
• New software strategies to improve throttle progression.
• Optimised software to run faster to cater for the higher RPMs involved in a race environment.
• Ability to save multiple maps within the memory of the PC.
Exhaust – Triumph/Arrow Titanium “Stage 3” System
Triumph have continued to collaborate with Italian race exhaust specialists Arrow Special Parts to develop a new, full titanium racing exhaust system. This system has been developed to comply with current FIM regulations and work as part of the factory race kit. It offers a significant weight reduction and considerable power gains. (Total weight 4.15Kg)
Triumph/Arrow Race Rearsets.
Another result of the collaboration between Triumph and Arrow are the CNC machined, fully adjustable Race Rearsets. Offered in both standard and reverse shift pattern, they feature a black anodised finish and are a must for anyone using a Daytona 675 for competition purposes. The rearsets can also be used in conjunction with the new Triumph quickshifter.
Plug and Play Quickshifter
The new Daytona 675 also offers the option to quickly and easily install a quickshifter into either the standard or racing harness. This allows riders to perform full and partial throttle up-shifts without the need for the clutch and is available for use with both standard and Triumph/Arrow footrests.
Having won national supersport championships in France, Germany and the UK, the Daytona 675 is rapidly gaining a reputation as a world class race bike.